Friday, July 9, 2010

Post-process

Okay I'm having so much fun with this site it's picnik.com this is a photo-editing site and there are tons of things you can do with your photos in it.

I just wanna share it with you guys coz I've been playing with it from the time a little girl showed me the site. I can play with borders, make lomo, hdr-ish or orton-ish, put matte or vignette, make it sephia or b&w i can put text too... it's not so pro-looking but I assure you its FUN!!!

Just look at this one I recently post processed using picnik:



below is the original image:


Cool, isn't it?...

6 comments:

  1. cool. thanks for sharing! kaya binabalik balikan ko tong site mo eh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ayus, salamat sa pagbisibisita:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmn, let me guess. The PP you used on that one is a combination of cross-process, orton-ish, konting matte, at white hue ng vignette. Guess lang naman hehehe.

    Hmn, I think I should try it, too :D


    http://nortehanon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahaha, korek! galing ah, iniisip ko pa naman na nakalimutan ko sabihin yung pinaghalo-halo kong effects (nyahaha...i'm not good at PP talaga,pero makukuha yan sa praktis,hehehe)

    naglalaro lang ako dyan eh, natuwa lang ako dun sa site:P

    ReplyDelete