Thursday, April 15, 2010

New Beginnings...

"there's something about the sunset that makes me sad...
it's like a constant reminder that some good things never last.

but at the same time it gives you the hope...
that it will come shining again with a new and brighter tomorrow."-MindDeth
(click the image to view in large)


*********************************
We woke up 5AM just to shoot sunrise and what did we get... "A RAINY DAY!". I am not a morning person, so just imagine my frustration when we arrived at the location and the clouds are all over... that it enveloped the lights coming from the sunrise.

My sister took this stolen shot of me and Nikki, we're very dissapointed that day, but then as I was shooting that cloudy part...a sudden light from the sun came out...so even without a tripod, coz i don't have the time to set-up... I took the shot.

You can see the difference of light from my pic (please bear in mind that she used camera phone) and that one I took and you might think I did it in post-process but no. The technique is I underexposed the setting of my cam and "tsaraaaaaan!" Even if it's noisy I mean the quality of pic because it's handheld...

I AM GLAD I TOOK THAT SHOT:P

Nikki-Tips: For sunrise and sunset there is this one cool tip that sum up the technique in capturing that magical burst of lights "UNDEREXPOSED" I actually mentioned it already. Yep, that's it. Try it! Oh, one more thing... do yourself a favor, please use a tripod;P Happy-snaps

6 comments:

  1. Hi Deth! Love the colors of the sunrise shot!!! Niceeee!

    At talagang may dedicated blog ka na for your photography adventures ha. Inggit ako hehehe. Sana may time din ako to learn to shoot and to shoot some more pics :( Sa ngayon kasi, walang science sa pagkuha ko ng pic. basta kuha lang ng kuha hehehehe

    P.S.
    Salamat pala sa birthday greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! this is great! congrats! nainggit naman ako!

    gusto ko ung sinulat mo bout the sunset and sunrise.. ganyan din nararamdaman ko pag nakikita ang mga eksena ng araw...

    keep up the good work deth! tc!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice post..keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. saktong sakto. kakabalik ko lang ulit, nakita ko na naman ito. kamusta kabayan? :) magagawi ako madalas dito. XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. miss you ate deth..ang galing mo na talaga..ingit talaga ako..hehehe pagbubutihan ko na alng muna ang pagaaral para someday may pambili na rin ako ng dlsr ko..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Ms. N - tenk yu po ng madame...basta shoot lang ng shoot...continuous learning naman po ang lahat ng bagay, hehehe...:D

    @Gesmund - salamat girl, good to hear from you again matagal tagal ka rin naghihiatus sa blogworld ah:P

    @Tonyo - tnx for the visit, balik po kayo:D

    @Gello - oist kabayan, bakasyon ka noh kaya nakabalik ka sa kuta mo, hehe. salamat

    @Jaid - sis namiss din kita...tama mag-aral munang mabuti okay:D for sure makakabili ka rin ng cam in the future:D

    ReplyDelete